WP RSS Aggregator lets you create a feed reader/aggregator on your WordPress site.
The core plugin provides simple and useful features but if you are serious about your feeds, you definitely would want to check out our add-ons.
Here’s the complete list of add-ons currently available for WP RSS Aggregator:
- Feed to Post - an advanced importer that lets you import RSS feeds into posts or custom post types. Populate a website in minutes (autoblog). This is the most popular extension.
- Keyword Filtering - filter imported feeds based on keywords, so you only get items you’re interested in.
- Excerpts & Thumbnails - display excerpts and thumbnails together with the title, date and source.
- Categories - categorise your feed sources and display items from a particular category at will within your site.
- WordAi - WordAi allows users to take an RSS feed and turn it into new content that is both completely unique and completely readable.
- Full Text RSS Feeds - connectivity to our Full Text Premium service, which gives you unlimited feed items returned per feed source.
You can also check out the special bundles:
The core WP RSS Aggregator plugin is available for free from the WordPress Plugin Repository.