WP RSS Aggregator lets you create a feed reader/aggregator on your WordPress site.
You can get our core plugin for free in the WordPress plugin repository. If you’re serious about your RSS feeds, our add-ons will supercharge your site!
Check them out and make you sure you have a look at our extensive demos too.
Our most popular bundles provide the best bang for your buck:
Here’s the complete list of add-ons currently available for WP RSS Aggregator:
- Feed to Post – is an advanced importer that lets you import RSS feeds into posts or custom post types. Populate a website in minutes (autoblog). This is the most popular extension.
- Keyword Filtering – filters imported feeds based on keywords, so you only get items you’re interested in.
- Excerpts & Thumbnails – displays excerpts and thumbnails together with the title, date and source.
- Categories – allows you to categorise your feed sources and display items from a particular category at will within your site.
- WordAi – allows you to take an RSS feed and turn it into new content that is both completely unique and completely readable.
- Full Text RSS Feeds – adds connectivity to our Full Text Premium service, which gives you unlimited feed items returned per feed source.
- Widget – allows you to add a widget to any section of your WordPress site to display a list of imported feed items from WP RSS Aggregator.
The core WP RSS Aggregator plugin is available for free from the WordPress Plugin Repository.