We are aware of, and actively working on, an issue with the validity of our lifetime licenses. This affects those who have purchased a lifetime license and it is not activating on your WordPress site. We are hoping to have a solution by early next week.
If you are using Full Text RSS Feeds and require a valid license in order for the full text functionality to work, please get in touch with us through the form below. We’ll be doing our best to accommodate you as quickly as possible, even if it means providing you with a temporary license until the lifetime license issue is resolved.
Holiday Support: Our team is planning on spending some time with their families over the holiday period. On the following days, our support team will be completely unavailable: 24, 25, 26, 31 December and 1, 2 January. We will do our best to answer as many questions as possible on the days we’ll be available. From our team at WP RSS Aggregator, we wish you all happy holidays 🙂
Support is available Monday to Friday between 10am and 6pm (UTC +2).Our current time: 12:38 pm, December 19, 2018.
Our support staff are dedicated to helping you as professionally and promptly as possible. We almost always respond quickly but, at times, the support load may be high and it could take up to 24 hours to address your issue. On those rare occasions, we ask for your patience while we work our way to you.
- Before proceeding to the form below, please test out your feed sources for validity here and test your issue on one of our demo sites, and let us know whether the issue presents itself there or not. You may use our free "Advanced Feeds Bundle demo" or the "Simple Feeds Bundle" demo.
- Support tickets are dealt with in the order in which they are submitted. If you submit multiple messages, our system will queue according to your most recent submission, meaning it will take longer for us to see it. Please be patient, we may be experiencing high load and helping other users, we want to solve your problem as soon as we can.
- To request a refund, please use the refund option in the form below. Please read our Terms & Conditions to understand our 30-day refund policy. No refunds are possible beyond the 30-day period.
- If you are interested in translating WP RSS Aggregator, please select the "Submit a ticket" option below, and choose "I want to contribute a translation".
We are big believers in the value of a clear, consistent and constantly updated Knowledge Base. Click on the button below or use the search icon on the bottom left to browse our articles.
Scope of Support
We provide technical support for our plugins so long as you have a valid license for the site in question. Below is a list of what this support excludes:
- Customisation/modification of the existing plugins’ codebase beyond what is provided in our Knowledge Base.
- Styling customisations of our shortcode display beyond what is provided in our Knowledge Base.
- Styling customisations of a theme’s display of posts when using the Feed to Post add-on.
- Implementation of custom field mapping and extraction rules for Feed to Post users.
- Issues with the functionality of 3rd party applications integrated with our plugins.
- Issues with server and website setups that affect the functionality of our plugins, such as WordPress cron.
We may provide guidance on resources to refer to for the above situations.