To sustain the rapid rate of growth of WP RSS Aggregator we are looking to add another person to our current team of four.
We’re looking for a WordPress developer to join us on a part-time basis (2o hours a week), with the possibility of it becoming a full-time gig as we grow.
This is a fully remote position so you can work from anywhere in the world.
All team members participate in supporting our customers on a daily basis. This helps us all have a good feel of how the plugins are doing, what are the customer pain points and what the opportunities for growth and innovation are. You will be replying to support requests from users having diverse skill sets, so flexibility and empathy are very important.
Customer Support is one of our passions together with creating awesome products. Some facts to consider:
- We reply 6 days a week, all year round
- We answer in less than 24 hours (average 6 hours)
- Support is one of our biggest competitive advantages
- See our outstanding reviews on WordPress.org
- PHP 5.3+, MySQL, HTML, CSS and WordPress-specific development
- Excellent command of English and good writing skills
- Experience in working on a remote team
- A genuine drive to help people
- A friendly personality
How to Apply
Write to info at this domain. In your email to us, let us know why you’d be a good fit for the position and your hourly rate. Include relevant links to GitHub, WordPress.org profile, Twitter, blogs, or any other contributions.
Make sure you tell us how you found out about the job too.