Dear WP RSS Aggregator users,
If you are currently using our Full Text RSS Feeds (FTR) plugin version 1.2.1, please upgrade this to 1.2.2 as there is a known licensing bug in the previous version that causes some updating issues. This might also cause some issues with the automatic update notifications, so even if you don’t have an update notification in your account, please do the following:
- Access the zip file of FTR 1.2.2 from your WP RSS Aggregator account.
- Download the zip file and extract it.
- Connect to your website using your FTP client.
- Once connected, go to your website’s plugins folder.
- Next, locate the FTR 1.2.2 file you extracted on your computer.
- Upload the file from your computer to your plugins folder.
- During the update process, choose to Overwrite the files.
This will fix any updating issues you may have and will ensure that you’re running the latest version of our plugin.