The Keyword Filtering add-on gives you the ability to control, import and store only feed items or posts that contain specific keywords in either the title or their content, or even specific categories and tags.
It works well with all of our other add-ons and is an ideal tool for limiting the content imported to what your visitors really want to see.
Take Keyword Filtering on a test drive. You have two options:
- To use Keyword Filtering with Feed Items ( Simple — using the shortcode )
- To use Keyword Filtering with Posts ( Advanced — using Feed to Post )
If you need any help in getting things up and running or implementing a certain feature just hit us up via a pre-sales support ticket.
IMPORTANT: Please note that these demo sites also make use of other add-ons found in their respective bundles, which are not included in the price of Keyword Filtering.
- Filter incoming feed items with the following conditions:
- Contains all of the words/phrases
- Contains any of the words/phrases
- Contains none of the words/phrases
- Contains particular tags/categories
- Contains none of the particular tags/categories
- Settings can be defined on a global or individual feed source level.
- Filter feed items through the shortcode: [ wp-rss-aggregator filter=“keyword” ]
Purchase Keyword Filtering
All purchased license keys provide you with free support and updates for one (1) year. After one year, license keys need to be renewed (at a 30% discount) to keep benefitting from support and updates.