- Support is available Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm (UTC+1). Support during the remaining hours is provided at the discretion of our support staff.
- It may take up to 48 HOURS to receive a reply. Please understand that our support staff will be helping other customers, so we ask for your patience till we get to your message.
- If your request has been forwarded to our developers for further debugging, please allow for longer response times.
- We use a ticket system whereby older tickets at the bottom of the list are dealt with first. So, if you send the same message multiple times, or send multiple follow-up emails, it will take longer for us to get back to you.
- If you are requesting a refund, please read our money back guarantee. No refunds are given outside the refund period as explained in our T&Cs.
- Before submitting a support request, please browse through our documentation and FAQs, which have most of the common questions already answered.
If you'd like more guidelines on working with our support team, please read this.
Our team will be unavailable on certain days during the months of December 2017 and January 2018. Click here to check out our availability over the holiday period.
After seeing a number of customers contact us in languages other than English, we'd like to clarify that support for WP RSS Aggregator and its add-ons is only provided in English.
As such, if we deem a message to be untranslatable, we will not be able to provide further support until the message is re-sent in English.
Free Support Channels
Pre-sales questions can be sent to the team via two channels. One option is live chat, found in the bottom right hand corner of your screen. We're typically available there from 7am to 7pm (CET). The other is by opening a pre-sales ticket through the form below.
For questions related to our free core version only, please contact us through the WordPress.org support forum. We will not reply to questions about our free core version through the premium support channel. We will also not reply to questions about our premium add-ons via the plugin repository support forum.
Premium & Pre-Sales Support
Premium license holders, as well as those with pre-sales questions, should contact us via the form below. Before doing so, please read through the guidelines above.