Pre-Sales Chat Support
Got a pre-sales questions you'd like answered quickly? We offer a LIVE CHAT for any pre-sales question via the orange chat button at the bottom right hand corner of your screen. If you don't see it, then we are temporarily unavailable, and you can use the contact form below.
We're typically available from 6am to 6pm (GMT), however, there might be times when our support staff are busy. If that's so, just leave a message and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
Free Core Plugin Support
Unless it is a pre-sales question or a special case as determined by our support engineers, we will NOT reply to questions related to our free core version through the premium support channels. We will also NOT reply to questions about our premium add-ons via the plugin repository support forum.
Premium & Pre-Sales Support
Premium license holders, as well as those with pre-sales questions, should contact us via the premium channel below. Please read the guidelines before submitting the form.
- Support is available Monday to Friday between 7am and 7pm CET. Support during the remaining hours is provided at the discretion of our support staff.
- It may take up to 48 HOURS to receive a reply. Please understand that our support staff will be helping other customers, so we ask for your patience till we get to your message.
- If your request has been forwarded to our developers for further debugging, please allow for longer response times. Our developers work hard to solve your issues while also continuing with the development of the plugin, so they deserve some extra leeway.
- We use a ticket system whereby older tickets at the bottom of the list are dealt with first. This means that IF YOU SEND THE SAME EMAIL MULTIPLE TIMES, OR MULTIPLE FOLLOW-UP EMAILS, IT WILL TAKE LONGER FOR US TO GET BACK TO YOU.
- Before submitting a support request, please scroll through our documentation and browse through the FAQs, which have most of the common questions already answered.
Please include your System Information and Debugging Information from your website (RSS Aggregator > Debugging) when submitting a support request, as it’s an important part of our troubleshooting process. For more information on working with our support team, please read this.
Open a Premium Support Ticket
Click on each grey box to open the dropdown.