- Support is available Monday to Friday between 7am and 7pm CET. Support during the remaining hours is provided at the discretion of our support staff.
- It may take up to 48 HOURS to receive a reply. Please understand that our support staff will be helping other customers, so we ask for your patience till we get to your message.
- If your request has been forwarded to our developers for further debugging, please allow for longer response times.
- We use a ticket system whereby older tickets at the bottom of the list are dealt with first. So, if you send the same message multiple times, or send multiple follow-up emails, it will take longer for us to get back to you.
- If you are requesting a refund, please read about our money back guarantee here. No refunds are given outside the refund period as explained in our T&Cs.
- Before submitting a support request, please scroll through our documentation and browse through the FAQs, which have most of the common questions already answered.
If you'd like more information on working with our support team, please read this.
Free Support Channels
Pre-sales questions can be sent to the team via two channels. One option is live chat, found in the bottom right hand corner of your screen. We're typically available there from 7am to 7pm (CET). The other is by opening a pre-sales ticket through the form below.
For questions related to our free core version only, please contact us through the WordPress.org support forum. We will not reply to questions about our free core version through the premium support channel. We will also not reply to questions about our premium add-ons via the plugin repository support forum.
Premium & Pre-Sales Support
Premium license holders, as well as those with pre-sales questions, should contact us via the form below. Before doing so, please read through the guidelines above.