Unless it is a pre-sales question or a special case, we will not reply to questions related to our free core version through the premium support channels.
Premium add-on license holders can open a support ticket through the form below.
- Support is available Monday to Friday between 9am and 9pm CET. Support during the remaining hours is provided depending on the availability of our support staff.
- It may take up to 24 hours to receive a reply as our support staff will be helping out other customers too, so we ask for your patience till we get to your question.
- If your request has been forwarded to our developers for more advanced debugging, please do allow for slightly longer response times. Our developers work hard to solve your issue while also continuing with the development of the plugin, so they deserve some extra leeway.
- We use a ticket system whereby the older tickets at the bottom of the list are dealt with first. This means that if you send the same email multiple times, or send constant follow-up emails, your message will move up the list and will have to wait longer for a reply.
- Before submitting a support request, please scroll through our documentation and browse through the FAQ page, which has most of the common questions already answered.
Please include your System Information and Debugging Information from your plugin (RSS Aggregator > Debugging) as it’s an important part of our troubleshooting process. For more information on working with our support team, check out these notes.