Pre-Sales Chat Support
Got a pre-sales questions you'd like answered quickly? We offer a live chat for any pre-sales question via the orange chat button at the bottom right hand corner of your screen.
We're typically available from 8am to 7pm (GMT), however, there might be times when our support staff are busy. If that's so, just leave a message and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
Free Core Plugin Support
Premium & Pre-Sales Support
Premium license holders, as well as those with pre-sales questions, should contact us via the premium channel below. Please read the guidelines before submitting the form.
- Support is available Monday to Friday between 7am and 7pm CET. Support during the remaining hours is provided depending on the availability of our support staff.
- It may take up to 24 hours to receive a reply as our support staff will be helping out other customers too, so we ask for your patience till we get to your question.
- If your request has been forwarded to our developers for advanced debugging, please allow for longer response times. Our developers work hard to solve your issue while also continuing with the development of the plugin, so they deserve some extra leeway.
- We use a ticket system whereby older tickets at the bottom of the list are dealt with first. This means that if you send the same email multiple times, or send constant follow-up emails, your message will move up the list and will wait longer for a reply.
- Before submitting a support request, please scroll through our documentation and browse through the FAQs, which have most of the common questions already answered.
Please include your System Information and Debugging Information from your website (RSS Aggregator > Debugging) as it’s an important part of our troubleshooting process. For more information on working with our support team, please read here.
Open a Premium Support Ticket
Click on each grey box to open the dropdown.