If you’re not sure which bundle is right for you, have a look at our quick guides by clicking on the buttons below.
Importing and Displaying as Posts
These add-ons are to be used if you would like to import (store) and display the imported feed items as WordPress Posts or as any other Custom Post Type, without using the WP RSS Aggregator shortcode.
Content Spinner Integrations
These add-ons are used to spin the content being imported by Feed to Post into new content. They do not work with the Excerpts & Thumbnails add-on. They require accounts with their respective third-party services to function.
Filter the Content Being Imported Via Keywords, Phrases and/or Categories
Want something you can’t find?
Are you looking for something that we don’t currently offer? Perhaps a potential new add-on that can add value to your site or a cool feature we don’t currently offer in any of the add-ons.
Send us your ideas by clicking on the button below and submitting the feature request form. We’d love to discuss them with you.
- All our plugins work only on self-hosted versions of WordPress (WordPress.org) and are not compatible with the hosted version of WordPress (WordPress.com).
- All premium add-ons require the Core WP RSS Aggregator plugin to be installed on your WordPress website.
- All premium add-ons also require you to be using WordPress 4.0 or higher, and PHP 5.3.9 or higher.
- The following add-ons require Feed to Post to be installed and activated on your site in order to work:
- The following add-ons cannot be used alongside Feed to Post, unless you use the Legacy Feed Items option:
- The following add-ons require a valid and activated license key (not expired) in order to function whatsoever:
- License keys provide you with updates and support for a one year period. After that, the license key must be renewed in order for you to keep benefitting from any updates or support.
- “Single Site”, “Up to Five Sites” and “Up to Twenty Sites” refer to the number of WordPress sites you can activate each license key on. They do not refer to the number of feed sources you can import from. In fact, the number of feed sources per site is unlimited.
- Pre-sales questions and support for premium add-ons are handled through our premium support channel.
- Terms and Conditions can be found here.
These notes were formulated from various questions asked to our support team over the past few months.
They are subject to change at any time without prior notice.