We offer two add-on bundles at a discounted price, each catering for a different solution.
Save between $20 and $180 by opting for one of these bundles.
Note: All add-ons require the free core plugin. Some add-ons also require other add-ons. Please read each add-on description.
Includes: Feed to Post, Full Text RSS Feeds, & Keyword Filtering
Our best-seller! A complete solution to import WordPress posts, videos, & more, from any source, all through the power of RSS feeds.
Does not use a shortcode. Display of posts is handled by your theme.
Includes: Excerpts & Thumbnails, Categories, & Keyword Filtering
A complete solution to better organise and display feed item lists via our WP RSS Aggregator shortcode. Filter, categorise, then enhance their look!
Uses the [wp-rss-aggregator] shortcode to display feed items.
Single Add-ons | Purchase only the ones you need
A choice of eight premium add-ons. Have a look through the add-on's descriptions to find the one that fits your needs. The add-ons in yellow are made to work differently from those in blue. The blue add-ons require our shortcode to display feed items, while those in blue will use your theme to display the imported Posts. They can only be used together if the same source does not both display options at once.
» Note: All add-ons require the free core plugin. Some add-ons also require other add-ons. Please read each add-on description.
Not sure what you need? Try our new guide!
Minimum System Requirements:
- All premium add-ons require the Core WP RSS Aggregator plugin to be installed and activated on your WordPress website. Some add-ons also require other add-ons to be installed and activated on your site. Please refer to the Compatibility section.
- All premium add-ons require a minimum of WordPress 4.0 or higher, and PHP 5.3.9 or higher.
- WP RSS Aggregator requires WP Cron to work in order to function correctly. If this is not possible for any reason, WP RSS Aggregator cannot ensure that the feed source imports are run.
WP RSS Aggregator uses SimplePie, so its requirements must also be met. Learn more about Simplepie's requirements here. The plugin's terms and conditions, including the refund policy, can be found here.
Can I use the premium add-ons on a WordPress.com site?
What does a one year license give me?
License keys provide you with updates and support for a one-year period. After one year, each license key must be renewed to keep benefiting from updates and support. Upon purchasing, you are automatically subscribed to automatic renewals. These can be disabled at any time through your account or the payment gateway used at checkout.
What do the terms single site, 5 sites and 20 sites mean?
"Single Site", "Up to Five Sites" and "Up to Twenty Sites" refer to the number of WordPress sites you can activate each license key on. They do not refer to the number of feed sources you can import from; that is unlimited.
I own or would like to own an add-on. How can I contact you?
Pre-sales questions and support for premium add-ons are handled through our premium support channel only.
Our add-ons are designed to work with our core plugin. They do not all use the same functionality, so while certain add-ons requires others to work, some are not compatible with others. These are explained below.
- The following add-ons require Feed to Post to be installed and activated on your site in order to function:
- The following add-ons are not to be used alongside Feed to Post, unless you use the Legacy Feed Items option:
- The following add-ons require a valid and activated license key (not expired) in order to function whatsoever: