Welcome to the best plugin to create a feed reader/aggregator on your WordPress site.
Download the core WP RSS Aggregator plugin from the WordPress Plugin Repository.
Serious about your RSS feeds? Our add-ons will supercharge your site!
Check them out, and make you sure you have a look at our extensive (& free) demos.
We also provide two awesome bundles that give you the best bang for your buck:
Check out our Bundle Comparison to get a better idea of what they offer and how they compare.
Here’s the complete list of individual add-ons currently available for WP RSS Aggregator:
- Feed to Post – an advanced importer that lets you import RSS feeds into posts or custom post types. Populate a website in minutes (autoblog) or add related content to your site. This is the most popular extension.
- Keyword Filtering – filters imported feeds based on keywords, so you only get the items you want.
- Excerpts & Thumbnails – displays excerpts and thumbnails together with the title, date and source in your feed item display, using the shortcodes.
- Categories – allows you to categorize your feed sources and display feed items from a particular category at will within your site, using the shortcodes.
- Full Text RSS Feeds – adds connectivity to our Full Text Premium service for the Feed to Post add-on, which gives you unlimited feed items returned per feed source.
- SpinnerChief – allows you to integrate the SpinnerChief article spinner into Feed to Post so that the imported content is spun into new content that is both completely unique and readable.
- WordAi – allows you to take an RSS feed and turn it into new content that is both completely unique and completely readable, via the Feed to Post add-on and WordAi.
- Widget – allows you to add a widget to any section of your WordPress site to display a list of all your imported feed items from WP RSS Aggregator.
Check out our Product Comparison to compare the different add-ons.